Lovely Witches Club has been selected to participate in The [Interactive] Incubator Project (IIP) and initiative of the St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival this coming October. “This is an exciting development for our project! We are very honoured and very excited to have been chosen,” Renee Laprise, Producer of the Lovely Witches Club web series, winner of the Telefilm/TalentFund Micro-budget Production Program.
The [Interactive] Incubator Project (IIP) was designed to help women kickstart their interactive, web-based or multi-platform projects. Launched in 2014, the IIP focuses on storytelling and connects creators with the expertise to help develop, focus and network their projects, ranging from webdocs, interactive documentaries to video games. The IIP is open to women creators from Atlantic Canada and Quebec.
This year’s winning participants will receive training, support and in-kind services, including:
• Accommodation and travel assistance to join us in St. John’s, NL from October 17-23.
• Festival Pass to the 28th annual St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival.
• Full access to attend all [Interactive] Film Industry Forum workshops, panels and industry training sessions.
• Exclusive invites to all VIP galas, networking events and parties.
• Private project consultations and guidance from leading industry experts to further strengthen your project concept and direction.
• 1-year subscription to Celtx Studio’s Full Production Plan.
• A secured spot in our Face 2 Face Pitch Session.