FOR YOUR INFORMATION: FILMPEI GEAR SAFETY PROCEDURES
Guidelines have been created in conjunction with PEI Public Health. ALL PRODUCTIONS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN OPERATIONAL PLAN OUTLINING POLICIES/PROCEDURES TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE PAPERWORK TO OFFICIALS IF THEY ARE ASKED. (operational plan templates can be found on the Provincial website at https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/publication/covid-19-operational-plan-template).
DO NOT ENTER FILMPEI IF:
- If you are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19? (Symptoms of COVID-19 include a new cough, headache, weakness, fever, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- If you have travelled outside PEI in the past 14 days?
- If you have provided care or had close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill?
• Equipment will be cleaned over all contact surfaces with alcohol swabs, or a spray disinfectant. The equipment is cleaned when returned from a rental. If it has been used or touched inside the FilmPEI premises then it will be cleaned again before going out on another rental.
• requests must be submitted minimum 48 hours prior to rental pickup
Outgoing rental procedure:
• The member will arrange a pickup time with Thomas. They will park at the back loading door, and call/text/knock upon arrival. Members can load their own gear into their vehicles.
• Rental agreements will be done either via email or in person.
Returning rental procedure:
• The member will arrange a drop-off time with Thomas. They will park at the back loading door, and call/text/knock upon arrival. Then they will load the equipment into the FilmPEI rental loading area by the back door.
• Thomas will assess gear, clean and put away into its regular storage area.
NOTE: GEAR RENTERS MUST PROVIDE AN OPERATIONAL PLAN. PLEASE HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS READY:
1. how many people are you shooting with? crew and clients/subjects?
2. where are you shooting – inside or outside?
3. if you are shooting inside how will you ensure 6 ft separation between crew members and clients?
4. who is handling the gear?
5. what kind of safety measures are you taking (masks, sanitizer) ?